LRBC FC: Image

Thursday, April 19, 2007

LRBC FC Paintball details


If you want to come and play Paintball, then here at last are the details. Let me know you are coming

Date
This Saturday 21st April

Meet
LRBC Church
car park at 8.15am!

Cost
£5.00 to play
£10 for initial paint balls (you may want to buy more?)
£5 for BBQ if you want it or bring your own packed lunch

Venue
I believe that that it is taking place at SKIRMISH in Billericay.

Travel
We will have the minibus to get you there and back.

Finish
No idea but think it should be by about
4pm. Some are leaving at 3pm so you could just come for the morning if you have footy matches, you would need your own transport back though.

Any questions or if you can not make it let me know by email

Any places left?
There are 25 tickets and currently 18 going, so if you want to bring anyone else let me know and I am sure we can squeeze them in.

Cheers
David E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home